Corsair intros new case and wireless headset, under Vengeance series.
Corsairs award winning Vengeance series, consisted of only peripherals before today. They have as of today added a Vengeance 2000 wireless headset along with for the first time ever a Vengeance C70 case. Make no mistake, Corsair is in no way an amateur to the case market, they have crafted some of the most popular chassis’s including the Obsidian, Graphite, and Carbide series. The new children of Vengeance have been priced in the sub-$200 market, the case at $139.99 and the headset $149.99. Here is a table of highlighted features for you to feast upon, for more images hit up the source link.
Vengeance C70 Case
- Room for two 240mm radiators when lower drive cage is removed for outstanding watercooling potential.
- Tool-free thumbscrews for each of the eight expansion slots, making it easy to upgrade to dual, triple, or quad video card setups
- Front panel USB 3.0 ports with internal header for modern peripherals
- Tinted side window with dual fan mounts lets you cool, and view your hardware in style
- Three 5.25” bays and Six 3.5”/2.5” hard drive bays for excellent expansion capabilities
- Two included 120mm intake fans directly blowing across your GPU for maximum cooling potential, and a single 120mm fan for heat exhaust
Vengeance 2000 Headset
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Drivers: 50mm
- USB power consumption: 500mA
- Connector: USB Type A
- Wireless Range: 40 ft.
- Battery life: up to 10 hours